- During the week
- About us
1st December 2013
Last Sunday we announced details of our Creative Christmas Challenge! In the run up to our biggest event of the year, our annual carol service, we gave everyone who was here last Sunday 7 flyers about the event, The Greatest Gift, to distribute to friends, family, even strangers, in creative ways!
We've already heard some great (and some not so great!) ideas (see the post below), and this week I've heard a few more, including:
* Inviting neighbours for a festive nibbles and drinks afternoon and inviting them along then;
* Ordering 7 takeaways this week and handing the flyers to the delivery people;
* Giving them to neighbours with some chocolate;
* Handing them to people you pass on the walk to work;
* Passing them out to your barber/hairdresser, newsagent, plumber, electrician, etc.
There will be a prize for the most creative idea so let us know how you're giving out your flyers by sending an email to: email@example.com.
And if you haven't seen the trailer for The Greatest Gift yet, watch it here.
* Disclaimer: Not all of these ideas are recommended by the church leadership team!
Posted by Natalie Williams